Monday, January 26, 2009

fgsfds

so...
mitchell's home. he got out on bond on... sometime in january. I dont even remember the date now. I think it was the 13th.
been playing shitloads of mario kart.
not really eating but maybe thats for the best.
california guy? just friends. not crushin anymore, hes an ass but a pretty good friend sometimes.
*sigh* met another guy.. i dont plan on makign the same mistakes though, so he has no idea.
neither do I.
I dont even know if I like him or what.
I dont know if he likes me either. I have my own suspicions but im probably being deludued by my own pathetic needs.
how sad.
california guy is going to school. he starts tomorrow so i wont be able to talk to him for a few weeks... and now im just apathetic.. I dont know why it bothers me so much. i dont like him like that anymore so wtf...
I have silly putty.
silly putty, mario kart and the guy from facebook.
pretty much all i got going for me right now.
but Ive got mitchell...
and maybe some friends..
i dont know anymore.
Im a complete bitch.
Im pretty sure people are only friends with me cuase I scare them.
or maybe im thinking to highly of my intimidation factor.
it's just so easy to feel lonely in this big crowded world.. it's astounding.
i have school tomorrow.
i should be asleep.
but i dont care anymore.
peace to the rest of you though

No comments: