Monday, May 30, 2011

Back again.

So. Today is memorial day, so we had a three day weekend.
suicide is painless just came on my itunes. brb.
sorry. I can't pass up that song.
anyway.
long weekend.
I've been "stalking" the kid that lives across from me for a while now. I knew we were similar in some ways because we have Art together first period, but I've always been too tired or awkward to go talk to them...but whatever. we've hung out every day this weekend, because he sort of just shows up, but it's cool. He's a pretty good kid, and I think we'll get along well this summer.
I can't wait for summer. I really can't. I just want to relax for a while, and just chill out. 6 more days of school, including finals and such. but that's fine. I have summer to look forward to. I don't care. Been hanging out with Leviticus a lot, which is pretty cool. He has his own little apartment over a barn type thing on his dad's property which is really neat.
Did shit with Lilphoot, Emeral, Leviticus and SamWow this weekend. It was pretty great.
Whatever. I'm just going to write in my journal because I don't trust this anymore. Not that I should have in the first place, but people can be exceedingly rude.
Future Me, check the burlap-ish florally journal for details. The one from Kim.

No comments: