Saturday, December 29, 2007

25 Things I Know

All right. I'm a teenager, and pretty ordinary at that. People always bitch about how teens think they know everything. While we might think so, it's DEFINITELY not true. Even so, I do know some things.

  1. I know I slept on the huge comfy bean bag chair my mom got me that could fit 3 of my fat asses last night.
  2. I know I have a permanently brown head from a miss-dying for Halloween.
  3. I know my friends are awesome even when I'm a bitch.
  4. I know I have a new crush that I am not going to specify since my brother will visit this blog.
  5. I know my bedroom door is freaking awesomely painted on my part, with lyrics on the front with other stuff and famous assassinations on the other side.
  6. I know if you saw me on the street, you'd hide your face and run for your life.
  7. I know that if I hadn't discovered Help! by the Beatles at such a crucial time in my life, I probably wouldn't be here right now.
  8. I know my father doesn't live with us anymore.
  9. I know my brother and his friend are in his room playing Animal Crossing.
  10. I know Owen(not his real name) has the best shoulder-pillow you can use.
  11. I know my neighbor is an awesome hippie who would give the shirt off her back for us.
  12. I know I used to carry around a brass duck I named Orbie from a Nineties kid's show that I would love to know the name of.
  13. I know my aunt died over the summer and she watches me.
  14. I know I believe in ghosts.
  15. I know I am Agnostic.
  16. I know I just finished tonight's dinner of spaghetti.
  17. I know I cannot resist dancing to Pinball Wizard by The Who.
  18. I know I'd step over anybody to see The Who(Get it?).
  19. I know I now love Wikipedia, seeing as I just found the origin of Orbie there.
  20. I know I used to love the show Katie and Orbie.
  21. I know Disco was as good as dead the second someone suggested Disco Duck.
  22. I know I am in a Geometry class that I'm not supposed to be until 10th grade and I'm flunking.
  23. I know my house does not have television, so we watch alot of DVDs.
  24. I know I wish Mark David Chapman was never born(Look him up if you don't know the name).
  25. I know I am a misfit, but so was Rudolph!
See? I know a lot, but not everything. I admit this openly. There's more to this list, but my back is hurting from being on the computer for so long. Thanks for reading. Leave a comment! Bye!

No comments: