Saturday, December 29, 2007

You know, I may be a fat little piece of shit ,but I'm okay with that. After being constantly reminded of this for 14 years by my piers and my family, it's sunk in.
My point is, I'm tired of being judged from the outside. I get weird looks when I talk about food, as if i should start being anorexic or something. Newsflash, people! I tried that! Once I started getting hunger headaches for days at a time and people noticed I wasn't eating, I had to give it up. So see? I tried, but I have no will power!
Moving on.
This ( hopefully, if I uploaded it correctly) is a picture my friend George and I drew. That's not his real name, by the way. Kay. bye!
wait. crap. It didn't work, so I'll tell you about it. It's this little school with a playground on the left, and on the right there is this huge winged purple dinosaur . What ever. I thought it was hilarious. Anyway.

No comments: