Monday, February 11, 2008

blech

i tried inhaling when i smoke, and i almost died.Mitchell said it's not dumb to smoke without inhaling, so its ok. I prefer not to. Hi, Eve! If any of the posts say something rude about you, just try to put yourself in my position, ok? love yas!
so, thank you for reading this, brownies, and thank you for not screaming at me like Sadie will...
me: sorry i think that one's cute
ok!
imy dad is back at nancies house and he has xmas presents
4:45 PM Netsua: the Ashwaghanda is the aphrodisiac
me: including one's for us from our dead aunt
cool
Netsua: aw
that made me a little teary
me: well, she died in august, so she bouhgt early
why?
4:46 PM Netsua: well... she died and your finally receiving her gifts
me: fucked up, right? My family is screwy
Netsua: and you areunable to thank her
4:48 PM me: oh, and her daughter who is trying to adopt kid from uzebeckistan, she has paid every thing with the 250,000 her dad left her when he died, she doesnt have her baby yet because the country won't let her or something get it
Netsua: that's sad...
me: *get it or something
i know! its really wierd!
4:49 PM so now i get Dead Denise's christmas presents! yay!
Netsua: I cried inside and laughed inside at the same time
4:50 PM me: me too!

this the chat that Austen and i just had. it will explain things. Bye, guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont scream.
well i rarely do.
i talk strenly. lol
theres a difference.