Thursday, February 7, 2008

flours

bought more flowers for people, including AnnE, Joanna,Michael, Gunnar and Leroy. Leroy yelled at me for "wasting money on him" so i told him to shut the hell up and i can do what i want.
I told him i started smoking, and he hi-fived me. Austen yelled at him for it, but Leroy smokes too so he didn't care.
i'm still waiting for The Others to find out i started, cuz they will scream their heads off at me. Whatever. They have never tried it, so they can't say anything. At least i'm living my life. well, i'm done ranting. Austen: Where is you blog??? it disappeared!!! love you guys. bye

3 comments:

Netsua Duolc said...

http://abucketfullofredpills.blogspot.com

oh, and that snail crawling across your page is driving me insane...

When you say that I 'yelled' at him, it makes it seem like I actually 'yelled' at him. Most of it was just joking.

Anonymous said...

hey..
whose going to yell at you for smoking? i havent. and i won't. i promise. it's not a good habit, but do it if it comforts you- its not that bad. especially one a day. I used to to. it was icky after a while 2 me, but up 2 you. Its really nice of you to buy everyone flowers!

Anonymous said...

although...
you need to take care of yourself.
and it makes me a real sad that you arent. =[