Monday, May 12, 2008

checking in

Hot fucking damn it's been a while!


Well, i'm back home. Dont have internet there yet, so i (obviously) wont be updating as much.
here's my most recent email to Sara: On thursday, My dresser burned down while i was at school.
Apparently i left a candle burning(which i thought was out)
i'll send you the pics of my room.
it's all black, and this was a five foot dresser! about 2 foot wide. huge.
i ddint have much in there.
But the four things mitchell managed to save were related to the beatles:
My beatles love album
My beatles book
My copy of people magazine that haf a section about john lennon
and a shoe box with dried flowers from valentines day and my grandmothers hospitla room.
Also in the box was the bible that i *stole* from her room.
But, it's related to the beatles becasue in the song rock Racoon, they talk about him finding gidians bible
( The gidians are a religious group)
So yah.
i have to sleep in mitchell's room cuz my room is uninhabitable.
Mitchell ddint call the firemen
he put it out by himself.
oh,
and my research paper on jimmy carter was in there.
it was due today.
Ms Thompson wont let me redo it.
stupid cunt.
IT WAS IN A FUCKING FIRE!!!!!!
sorry.




So that tells you a little bit about whats going on.

Last night i ha a dream that i snorted coke, then while still feeling the affects, i lost my virnnity.
then, the next one, i was a guy in a wheel chair. then there was this other dude, and we were trying to find a place for him to give me a blow job.
We found this room like a hospital room with some asian chick in ti. I jumped out of my wheel chair and onto the table. Then the guy gave me a blow job.
WHAT THE FUCK??????
dude, i woke up this morning, and im like,
Wait, what?
and yah.

i'll post some pics of my room when i get the chance.

Peace guys

No comments: