Monday, May 12, 2008

GAH!

Sarah is going to need an extension on her term paper. We did not know till we started cleaning up that it was lost in the fire in her room. Unfortunately it was on the dresser that burned. She will get it done as quickly as she can.
When was your fire? I'm sorry to hear about that. The actual due date for the paper was April 25 -- I gave a two week extension and have expressed/published that no papers will be accepted after May 12. This puts me in a bit of a pickle. I can accept it after today for a completion grade of 50%. Is this acceptable?

Mrs. Thompson
I suppose it will have to be. It may take the rest of the week to get it together. We have not tried her computer yet to see if it was damaged. It was hot enough to melt her curtain rod 10 feet away, so I am not to optimistic about it. If we are able to retrieve the information from the computer it won't be that bad.





w00t. i get a 50.
stupid bitch.
I HAD A MOTHER FUCKING FIRE!!!!!!

GAH!

No comments: