Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hello again

hey still here.
finished painting my room
going to do a touchup this weekend.
Leroy's going to help me move back into my room.

Oh, and i have a mess age for someone whom i know will not read this in a very long time:
The reason you can't come over? The reason i won't talk to you?
it's because i have realized that you are an
Immature
Whiny
Self-Absorbed
Attention- Seeking
Douche Bag.


and no, i dont want to say it to your face so dont even ask. I'd rather you not go hime and kill youself like the emo fuck you are.
Goddamned cunt. You're more feminine than i am.
AND YOUR FAKE ACCENT IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY SO STOP DOING IT TO GET ATTENTION!
AND STOP JUMPING OVER CHAIRS AND TABLES JUST TO PROVE YOU CAN! YOU HAVE FEET LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE HUMAN RACE! SO JUST KEEP YOUR OVER INFLATED EGO TO YOURSELF AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOUR VOICE!



there. i feel much better.

1 comment:

Netsua Duolc said...

Fine. I will just go fucking kill myself, if that will make you happy.