Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BBAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

feeling hurt, and i dunno what else.
i know other people business isnt mine. they broke up. i didnt meant to break them up.
But in all honesty who the fuck does the things she did? this is precisely why i try not to have girlfriends anymore. i got tired of being hurt my their selfish shenanigans.
But i still think that sub consciously at least, he's mad at me for messing it up for them.
Even if i didnt do it, im glad they did break up on some level. I mean, i didnt want it to happen but deep in my mind i think its for the best.
Cmon. A guy about to turn 18 dating a girl about to turn 15?
yes, i know, if it had been me i wouldnt have had as much issue with it. but from the outside it looks ridiculous.
At least now i know i hyave no chance and i can start to try to get over him.
I think.
i still think it's funny that he pulled my head over, kissed it and said i had my first kiss.
but it doesnt count.
EMO ALERT
is till feel unlovable, like im destined to be an old virgin spinster.
I think i'm turning into one of those people who feels worthless unless they have another person's arm around their shoulder.
and it's true because i do feel worthless. i'm the only person my age who has never been in a relationship. Do you know who crappy that makes me feel?
i feel liek a sack of shit with no destination.
i can't wait for this weekend. By the time i get back from Sadie's with my Cambridge shit done, Leeroy will be at my house.
I hope there's no awkwardness. i dont think i'd be able to stand that. I mean, he's my brother, and one of my best friends.

No comments: