Tuesday, June 2, 2009

sdfgnjiwrug

Ok, so I think it's been proven that I am way to lazy to make this private. I also really don't care as much as I probably should. So what's been up with me for the past month?

Well, I've seen Zack a total of three times so far, and he's coming over again on Friday. I did clean my room, and I rearranged it so my bed is on the other side of the room. This past weekend Austen and I, after much bitching on my part, put up curtain type things made of sheets around my bed. They serve no purpose other than to keep Pennywise the Dancing Clown away from me while I sleep. (I started reading It, at Zach's constant suggestion. I don't think I've ever been more paranoid in my life.

Actually, I have to go now so I can get my book back from Mitchell. He took it because I can't see some stupid Magic Eye bullshit. I'm already pissy and have a headache, so this hasn't helped. I shall go retrieve my book now. Later.

No comments: