Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shhhh

Alright, I'm going to be making the blog private. If you want to be able to read it, comment on this post saying as much. Dont be timid... I really dont care who reads it, just dont want just anybody to, ya dig?

This will be my last post for a bit so whoever frequents can see this.... so I'll update now.
Zach leaves college tomorrow, which means I'll more likely than not be able to see him next week....kinda excited, kinda scared....

And I just told him that i cut myself. He took it fairly well.
Going to clean my room tomorrow so when he comes over he doesnt see it like this... because Austen was right. There are layers, and I'm sure you could spend days finding new things.

Talk to you guys later.

peace

2 comments:

Netsua Duolc said...

I would like to be able to read it.

Netsua Duolc said...

could you add both of these accounts - netsua07 and duolc08... so I don't have to re-sign in when I read this?