Thursday, April 9, 2009

Strange

You know, the one day that I leave the house and actually do something, is the day I don't feel like writing any of it down.

Went to deckers, that was fine.
Zach called me while I was talking to him, and I made a snap decision to tell him about us. So I did, and he seems...maybe not worried, but concerned. So he wants to "talk me through" our relationship as it goes down the road....he sees him as this weird pedophiliac freak, which really isn't true at all ><
but he swore up and down not to tell dad so Im not worried.

but yeah. so before we left I called him back because when my phone had rung earlier I answered, said "be quiet" and hung up. then we went to nancy's, then to lunch then to the bank, and then to get dad's prescriptions. He had called me while dad was in the bank and I had answered...and then lost signal after the prescriptions...

I talk about that too much.


Anyway.

I need to clean my room and mitchell's, I need to charge my phone, and I need to make something for dinner soon.

Meh.

No comments: