Monday, April 6, 2009

need another cup of coffee.

I tried to sleep outside last night because it was nice and I thought I could manage in the dark by myself.

I almost did. I brought a few candles out with me and read for a while. Zach called, I drew a little. Finally went to sleep around 2 something. Woke up at 2:30. went back to sleep. Woke up again, dont remember the time. Woke up at 3:30,said fuck this and went inside.
woke up this morning at 10 something I think....cuz my phone was making sounds. I picked it up and opened it to check the time and Zach was on the line....that was sort of trippy. So I talked to him. Then made myself lunch. And now I'm sitting here listening to music.

And that's it.

current music: Smile Like You Mean It- The Killers
flavor of gum: Tropical twist
number of open tabs: 10

No comments: