Thursday, April 2, 2009

He took little Susie to the junior Prom, Excitable boy they all said.

nothing new really.

yesterday went for a walk like I said I would.
then today I left at 1:30, walked all over my woods to the big rock, around the creek taking pictures. Then I laid out my blanket and read for a bit in the rain. Got back at 3 so I spent a good amount of time out in nature.

need to find clothes for this saturday for ginger's vow renewal...don't remember if I mentioned that. Which means I have to go back to their church which I haven't done in.....fuckin years. SO it will be awkward. And highly uncomfortable. But Mitchell made me promise I would go and take pictures. So I will.

I'm fucking cold. With the combination of walking in the rain and having no heat, my fingers are freexing. I'm even wearing a fucking sweater which I never do.
I think I'll go take a shower. That may help.

Last night when I couldn't go to sleep I did a sketch of my left hand palm up. It's not too bad considering the time frame.

I'll post some things I've written tomorrow too. Don't expect much from me though. It's less than mediocre.

shower tiem.

peace.

No comments: