Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ahhhh need water

so we all kinda got drunk last night...
turns out that that bottle of schnapps that disappeared was actually hidden by my beloved brother.
and sour apple schnapps is like...god juice.
we all kinda crashed around 6, except for mitchell who went to sleep at like 10 something I think after corbin and morgan left.

so here I am. I remember bits and pieces... we watched borat.... then this morning when I woke up, mitchell made me watch an eminem video, then i feel asleep again...then zach called...and he let me go back to sleep because I was hungover and groggy and couldnt really talk. so he called back an hour later and now I'm listening to music.

Dad left for his parents' house again. No clue when I'll see him again.

Going to the cabin on the 24th. I thin I'm going to try to get some pictures and post em up here.It's beautiful down there.

My head kind of throbs...I hadn't had much to eat yesterday... not smart, I know. But I've had a hot pocket now.

I'm going to go wake up mitchell because I'm bored and I need to tell him that dad is gone.

peace guys

No comments: