Saturday, April 11, 2009

what the fuck

yesterday after me and leeroy came back from our walk, we put on once upon a time in mexico and we both ended up falling asleep.

I had a nightmare about zombies.
like, we were at ginger's house ( me mom ginger roger eric frank and one of the aunts from sabrina the teenage witch) from the outside, but when you went inside, it was our house.

so we were all talking about the jobs each of us needed to do to survive for now then we all plit off and worked accordingly.

I mentioned to mom about a rundown fence I had see.

- the interesting thing here is that the fence I was talking about is actually the old electric fence that we had to climb over for our walk in real life-

apparently in dream zombie world though, this was the fence they had put up to defend against the undead

--another sidenote--
-this is apparently a recurring dream, because I remember one from a few days ago where I first came home from a camp or a friends house or soemthing and found them all hiding from said zombies, thus I was not aware of said fence-

so she freaks out and we go to fix the fence, and I can see it the way it is in real life:
rusty and dilapidated

mom starts crying as we hear the zombies coming closer. I didnt see any faces but I saw legs and feet and heard the moans and that was all creepy enough.

so I told her it would be ok and then I woke up.


I swear, this is the first nightmare I ever remember having. not even things as a little kid.

so creepy.
it frightens me just thinking about it.

No comments: