Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fuckin A

She's been coming into my room and stealing the bottles I've been taking from her.
You have no idea how much that pisses me off. She invades my privacy (ignoring the fact that I invaded hers fist by taking them) and takes things from me (again, ignoring the hippocracy ( that is so a word google. fuck yourself)) Mother fucker. So now I'm down an almost full bottle of vodka and an unopened bottle of sour apple schnapps. We had plans for those. God damn her. So I guess I need to install the new door knob and start locking my door at night. Great.

In other news, I got bored so I put makeup on. Lipstick that I found in my closet, lip gloss that tastes like cherry vanilla coke, eyeliner (navy blue, teal and black :D) mascara, blue eyeshadow and face...stuff. I dunno what to call it. So I effectively look like a 20 dollar prostitute. The even sadder thing is that my outfit does not match it at all- magical mystery tour shirt, and over shirt and a floor length earth toned skirt. So I look ridculous and I'm pissed. But oddly happy. My mood does that sometime. Ah, Nirvana. Angry music time. I feel like hugging something and then punching it to death. reading that over it makes me laugh. I'll go now.

peace

No comments: