Saturday, March 28, 2009

I need to start coming up with real post titles.

visited mitchell today, he seems peppy... which is kind of odd, but not entirely unexpected I guess. so I've been up since 8:00 this morning. I stayed up until a little past midnight because zach was going to call... then I decided that the phone would wake me up so I said fuck it and laid down. woke up at 1:03 when my phone screeched that I had a new voicemail, which was zach saying good night and not to worry about calling back. so I had stayed up for nothing but I don't really mind. except that because it woke me up, I couldn't get back into deep sleep for the rest of the night and I kept waking every hour and a half. so I've been tired all day from my lack of sleep and my early rising.

just noticed that several of those sentences start with the word so...and that bugs me. I mean, I realize that writing here doesn't need to be formal but it makes me feel like an idiot.

This bra is uncomfortable. Makes my boobs look good but still.

I'll uhh... I'll go now. Sorry.

No comments: