Saturday, March 1, 2008

cold, harsh, metal.

so fucking depressed, you'd think my entire family had died.You know what? i want some vodka. Right now. i want everything to be funny, like the weekends where Leeroy comes over and we all get drunk as fuck. Or the time it was Zack, Eve, Morgan, Leeroy, Mitchell and i, and we all just partied. Watching Donnie Darko, me the drunkest i had ever been, with Leeroy and Zack convincing me that Frank was watching me. At one point, i was sitting on the other side of the room, so wasted i couldnt walk, and Leeroy had me convinced that Scream was behind me. i turned, and mistaking Mitchell's trench coat for Scream, screamed. Wow. That was a fun night. wish i was home so i could fucking actually do that. i just want to get drunk and laugh. i want to talk to Leeroy. Fuck this shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um. bad sara.
yeah. getting drunk with your friends is fun.
but fun isnt just getting drunk with your friends.
get a fucking hobby.
thats pretty pathetic.
show some self control.
obviously you arent mature enough to handle drinking appropriatly.
dont do it for me.
do it for yourself.