Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What goes through your head????

You know how i ride the bus to Ginger's house after school? well, she has some gospel shit or something they recorded at their church, playing upstairs, and she's singing along. She is one of the worst vocalists i have ever heard. I am going to puncture my eardrums. i'll try to take my mind off of it for now, i guess. Let's play a game!!! guess what number i'm thinking? Don't Peek! got it? It was 17. Did you win? Oh. sorry. better luck next time.

Oh, my god. I could kill War Girl right now. i was talking to leeroy next to my locker with Austen, and all of a fucking sudden, she comes out of nowhere, and starts practically screaming at him about how he's a bad influence. That was all i heard, then i dragged her down the hallway. i hate to think of what she might've said if she stayed there. the entire time, he's just laughing and saying " i don't even know who the fuck you are!" Dear god! then leeroy left, so i didn't even really get to talk to him and he wasnt at school yesterday, so i needed to. You make me mad. you need a new name... i'll give you one at my next post. well, i'm gonna go brood in this basement. Bye!

No comments: