Saturday, January 19, 2008

As History Reapeats Itself

Fuck. Well, Department of Social Services is bothering our family again. Apparently, someone has reported to the county that the cats in our house are still a problem. The teachers can smell cat piss on my clothes. Yeah. Thanks for telling me that, guys. ok. i know its not your faults, and I'm sorry for taking it out on you. Dad says( he was the one who warned me) that the people will try to talk to me this week. I will not talk to anyone from DSS in this county ever again. It screwed me over the first time, and it'll do it again. I don't care if I have to fucking just sit there and keep my mouth shut in the disgusting little room. i am not going to get fucked over this time.

I don't know if any of you have said anything to authorities,but if you have, could you tell me? I need to know who has done this. I won't be mad. I promise. Please just tell me.

So, I'm officially fucked. Dad is going to stay at a friends house because he can't stand my Grandmother's house anymore. I can't visit him because the cat at Nancy's house is allergic to fleas.

How can one person get so depressed in ten short minutes? What do I do now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really weird! When I went over your house didn't smell like cat in the least and neither did you! *puzzlement*

Anonymous said...

uh dude. i definitely haven't talked to anyone @ DSS. my early acts were out of concern. i haven't contacted anyone though about that. because, i'm your friend. and i was going to listen to you. okay? I'm not going to go out and report anything you tell me unless you want help. If you want help with something, or if you think something is going wrong in your life & you want it fixed, i'll be here to help.
until then,
i'm not going to try to fix anything if it doesnt need fixed.
but i'm not reporting your blogging.

Anonymous said...

"I dont care if I just have to fucking just sit there and keep my mouth shut in the disgusting little room . i am not going to get fucked over this time."
how did they fuck you over last time?