Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Checking in

well, i'm here and i really don't wan to be. i don't mind taking care of my grandmother, it's just i don't feel like lying to my father and saying that i'm home when he's going to find out that i'm not.
Netsua, i've already been through this, but i appreciate the support all the same.

It looks like i'm gonna be here until the beginning of March. Mom is thinking about letting to guy that sleeps in his tent or car on my aunt's property stay at our house while we're gone,. Which is completely absurd since we barely know the guy, and he's almost a complete stranger. Yes, i realize they are the same thing.i should probably go to bed for exams tomorrow,and to finish my White Fang essay when i get to school and to organize my science binder. G'Night, guys. Bye.

No comments: