Tuesday, January 29, 2008

jeez looeez!

It's ok, Netsua. I don't smoke much. 1 cigarette a day. It will not kill me anytime soon. Your comments sound really judgmental, like i'm a crack whore or something. A life without excitement is not a life. Cigarettes are legal and easy to get a hold of. pot, on the other hand, is not either one of those.if it was at least easily accessible, i would not be smoking.

So, yeah. i think the reason my throat hurts is because i swallow my saliva when i'm smoking. i will stop doing this. Besides, i can't smoke often because my mom will pitch a fit, even though she started smoking when she was 11...

Smoking also keeps me awake, which i also need because no matter how much sleep i get, i'm always sluggish. i'm surprised your the only one yelling at me. maybe the others haven't seen it yet.. i'm gonna go. ily bye!

2 comments:

Netsua Duolc said...

Well, I've made it clear that I think smoking is terrible. I've always had that view.

Oh, and you accidentally capitalized the "I" in the second sentence.

Anonymous said...

I would be yelling at you except that you told me not to. However, I find it hard to type anything without adding:
ARE YOU STUPID?! Smoking cigarettes is illegal (at your age) and fucking idiotic.
However, I refrain from doing so.