Friday, January 18, 2008

explanation

i guess i owe all the blog commentators an explanation -
War girl- What you say is true, and i realize i choose how i feel
Brownies- yes, there are a lot of things you don't know about me, and we need to talk about it
Daeriam- i give you and Netsua my Blessing
Anybody else? Ok.

i apologize if i upset anybody; that was not my intention. Thank you for the comments and support.
and Just so you know, i will keep posting my own thoughts, even though i know more people are reading this.


well, now that that's out of the way, i can talk. Eve and Mitchell got wasted last night (off of Wine and Champagne) because it was her last night here. She goes home sometime today. Which means.... I get to See Amanda On Sunday! well, if mom can take me. But Eve is leaving! Woo- hoo! No more finding condom wrappers all over his room! No more Bath time fun!

They are making breakfast together, since mom couldn't make it home. We are having eggs, sausage and pancakes. Eve cannot cook. She is in charge of the pancakes, and she has to ask Mitchell if they are done.
i'm sorry to sound so bitchy. i just woke up an hour ago, and i have a headache. i didn't have anything to drink last night because i figured there should be at least on sober person in the house. All right, my friends. Bye! Love you guys!

No comments: