Monday, January 7, 2008

insomnia

I'm determined not to sleep. not sure why, but I have to go to school at 7 so It's working. Oh, I will go to school. I promise. Mostly because Mom won't take " up too late on-line " as a legitimate excuse for not going. Just emailed Amanda ( formerly known as Panera) about why I never went to see her and realized I'm fucking Emo! I feel like spouting secrets right now, so hold on tight!
I cut myself. Not my wrists. The back of my hand. Look at it sometime. They aren't cat scratches. I swear to god, this isn't for attention that I know of. I'm just tired of holding that secret in from everyone but George. Oh, and Mitchell's friends if you're here? Judge me if you like, but don't you fucking dare label me. I am not a can of soup.
Mostly the reason I do it is because I love scars. It's like history on your skin.Fucked up, I know. but you know what? You can just go fuck yourself( I'm sure you've tried) if you don't like me and my blog. Sure, I'd like people to care, but it's no skin off my nose if you don't come back. Actually, take my entire nose. I think it's ugly as fuck.

Let's talk about gay rights.

If I have talked to you for any length of time, you will know that I like antagonizing Homophobes by acting like a lesbian. In real life, well, while I am a little apprehensive about letting something from a guy inside me at this point in my emotional maturity, I don't see the point in fucking something that's the same as me. But. I don't see why sexual preference should affect anything legal. Love is Love.

<3 + <3 = Marriage

Period. That's it. If a guy likes it up the ass, what does that have to do with an election? I seriously don't understand America nowadays. We are the ones with no right to push Homosexuals off the map. In fact, why am I using the words us and them? We are all the same. No difference. You're cheating yourself if you think different. Carbon. Same things make us tick. We are here to fuck and pop em out. Get over it. If you can't, I'll pull the trigger for you. Do I like it? No. I don't like the fact that I am of few that can comprehend that. But I know it's true.

Why do I capitalize " I"? I am no more special than you, except I might understand things better. How is it we are so conceited that even our language reflects it? I don't matter more than you in the Great Scheme Of Things. i will not capitalize i anymore. Screw education. Wait. Shit. i am such a coward. i don't think i can afford to screw education. ill try. i promise.
i really want to party right now. But like, intelligent partying. Not with people who use words like tummy and boo- boo seriously. i love you man, but you piss me off. You wanted to hi 5 me for drinking. Told you you were 6. shit. i just realized how mean this is. George, i love you. forever. But i'm leaving involuntarily. Things happen. i can't help it! i've really messed things up, haven't i? leva me a comment and i'll google chat with you tomorrow.

i'll be back in a few minutes. i need a break. bye!

2 comments:

Netsua Duolc said...

...I high five everyone for everything...

High five for this post, Sarah!

Subject said...

No.